Leadership and Management Development
Kenaz Training is a dynamic training company specialising in leadership and management, motivation, team building, and personal development in London, the South West of England, and Wales.
We help individuals improve their career prospects, and aid organisations in increasing productivity through leadership and management development.
Why study and develop leadership and management?
The ability to lead and manage is often what sets people apart, and it is widely recognised that good leaders can better motivate and lead a team towards successful completion of a task.
Our seminars, development programmes and collaborative coaching sessions are aimed at organisations and individuals looking to hone their understanding of good leadership and develop key skills to become or promote effective leaders and managers. Skills include communication, influencing, managing change, team building, and coaching.
The benefits of leadership and management development
The Department for Business Innovation and Skills published a paper in 2012 that explored the value of investing in leadership and management training as a key to sustainable growth. Key findings of the research showed:
- Ineffective management is estimated to be costing UK businesses over £19 billion per year in lost working hours.
- 43% of UK managers rate their own line manager as ineffective – and only one in five are qualified.
- Nearly three quarters of organisations in England reported a deficit of management and leadership skills in 2012.
- This deficit is contributing to our productivity gap with countries like the US, Germany and Japan.
- Incompetence or bad management of company directors causes 56 % of corporate failures.
The good news is that best-practice management development can result in a 23% increase in organisational performance, and that effective management can significantly improve levels of employee engagement.
Book your training with us today
With access to a host of subject matter experts in a wide range of subjects and unlimited resources and ideas, we are here to help you and your organisation get ahead.
Browse our training courses and get in touch with us today on email@example.com or 02920 786473.